About Me

My photo
Rogers, Minnesota, email: lovinarbonne@myarbonne.com
I am a single mom to my amazing 5 year old son Ryan and we live in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN. I work full-time as a Director of Service Delivery for an IT Consulting Firm and in my spare time I get to help men and women look and feel great!

Monday, January 31, 2011

OUCH!

So I get up this morning at 4:30 all pumped and ready to get on my gym and do a full body workout when I pull out a pin to adjust the incline and SMASH it falls and pins 3 fingers on my left hand!  OUCH!  Luckily they aren't broken but they aren't pretty!

So I cry for a while and get on the treadmill for 45 minutes instead.  Then drive 3 hours to work in the snowstorm.  NOT a great way to start the day!

Why am I telling you this?  Because no matter how horrible your day starts it can only get better.  I feel great about the fact that I am sticking to my plan of working out in the mornings, even if it didn't go how I thought.

MOTIVATION is everything!  Now off to take some Vicadin :-)

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers