About Me

My photo
Rogers, Minnesota, email: lovinarbonne@myarbonne.com
I am a single mom to my amazing 5 year old son Ryan and we live in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN. I work full-time as a Director of Service Delivery for an IT Consulting Firm and in my spare time I get to help men and women look and feel great!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

DOWN 6 POUNDS DOWN 6 POUNDS DOWN 6 POUNDS!!!!

Ok, maybe saying it 3 times is overkill but I FEEL AWESOME!  I was so excited when I jumped on the scale this morning!

Here is a sample of what I have been doing daily to get this weight off:

M, W, F 4:30am - wake up, have an Arbonne shake while doing my full body workout and then 40 minutes on the treadmill.  T, TH - up at 5:00am and 45 minutes on the treadmill

7:00am - On the way to work I full a 32 ounce bottle of water up with an Arbonne Fizz Tab and off I go

8:00am - breakfast at work consists of High Fiber Oatmeal, Banana and Arbonne Fiber Booster

10:30am - fruit for a snack

1:00 - lunch is usually a lean cuisine, fruit and a veggie (I love grape tomatos!)

3:30-4:00 - Arbonne Shake for a snack

6:30 - Dinner usually consists of chicken, pork chops, turkey burgers on the George Foreman grill with steamed veggies and rice or potato.

Throughout the day I use Arbonne Fizz Tabs when I feel the urge to snack.....they work!

This week I am starting to not eat after dinner and am following the weight watchers points plus program.

I will also be starting my 7 day detox on Friday when my order arrives.  I feel so much better already! 

I hope you are having a great Monday!

1 comment:

Followers