About Me

My photo
Rogers, Minnesota, email: lovinarbonne@myarbonne.com
I am a single mom to my amazing 5 year old son Ryan and we live in a suburb of Minneapolis, MN. I work full-time as a Director of Service Delivery for an IT Consulting Firm and in my spare time I get to help men and women look and feel great!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Loving the way I feel......

I found a GREAT piece of home gym equipment so thought I would share it with you....

I bought the Weider version of the "Total Gym" (you know the one with Chuck Norris and Christy Brinkley) and I LOVE it!  I was able to get it through Amazon.com for only $125.54! 

Yesterday I did a full body workout and 40 minutes on the treadmill and it felt awesome!  This morning I was on the treadmill for 40 minutes and I can really feel that I have been working out.  No pain no gain right? 

My plan is to do the Weider and treadmill Monday, Wednesday and Friday and just the treadmill Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and take Sunday's off.  I will keep you posted on how this plan works.

Well I'm off to have some Herbal Detox Tea!

1 comment:

  1. Belajar main judi di era modern tentu tidak sekedar teori permainan saja. Tekhnologi yang semakin canggih juga memudahkan kamu untuk bertransaksi deposit ataupun withdraw. Deposit OVO GOPAY Alfamart adalah salah satu bukti berkembangnya sistem pembayaran untuk (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete

Followers